At MCEI, we are happy to look back at an exciting 1st quarter 2017.
So what's news?
- We started with the very first MCEI Seed Award on February 14. We were overwhelmed by the wealth and the high quality of applications. Find more information on the final pitches and the winning teams here!
- Also in Februray, serial entrepreneur and investor Claude Ritter (Lieferheld, Book A Tiger) came to Mannheim to share his experience with us in the context of a co-featured Founder Talk (February 21) with the ifm Förderkreis and the C-HUB founders center.
- With FSS 2017, we have launched our new fully applied courses MAN 633 Entrepreneurial Spirit and MAN 453 Thinking Beyond Boxes - Advance Your Startup and are currently coaching 14 startup teams and 4 Student Inside the Venture Projects in these course formats.
- Our DesignLAB has been frequently booked.
- Our first presence with a dedicated booth featuring "Startup as a Career Choice" from April 4 to 6 at the Career Fair was a full success resulting in very happy Startups on display. We are already looking forward to the Career Fair 2018!
- We had the pleasure to welcome Orderpoints, CoTutor and Studypilot in our regular Startup Lounges.
- Our Startup Mentoring Program is online and available.
- Our Success Stories displayed on MCEI.de have seen a significant update - and there are more than a hundred to be included.
But before the Q-Summit is opening its doors, we do not want to miss out on the opportunity to wish you all Happy Easter and a lovely spring break!
Your MCEI Team